Monday, May 12, 2008

Bite This

Well, it seems like I have another announcement to make. I told you last post about a couple of industrious gals doing great things and I have one more to add to that list.

Erinn, or Eichy as I affectionately think of her, has rocked my world by catering to my first love--food. Ms. E has been writing restaurant reviews in my valley for a while and has finally branched out with her own blog. I am so excited because, well, I need help. After nearly 5 years in the SFV, I am still a novice when it comes to matters epicurious. Erin will surely be the light at the end of my hunger tunnel with not only reviews of eateries, but also yummy recipes.

I am happy to report that my appetite was sufficiently sated this evening after I prepared and consumed this delicious dish.
















I admit the colorful balls drew me in, but the flavor did not disappoint.

Whether you are looking for a good meal in the Valley or just asking yourself, "what should I make for dinner" check her out. I am sure she will be a wealth of info.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

I've made this too and it's fantastic! Try her Steak salad with Champagne Vinagrette too! Tasty!! Keep on rockin' in the Valley ladies!

3:49 PM, May 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< there's no place like home...